Sunday 16 June 2013

Things are looking up ^_^

Hi everyone :)

So I start my new job next Monday, I'm so excited :D!! It's not an artist job like I wanted but I will be working in a Games Studio ^_^! I have managed to land a job as a Games Tester at TT Fusion, the studio behind the Lego games and coincidently the studio my boyfriend works at :)!

This is just a quite post to let you know that things are ok :) it couldn't of come at a better time, I was nearly out of money! I will finally be able to treat myself to something nice! It's been so long! Maybe a new keyboard and mouse or maybe a PS Vita! After E3 I have decided (along with many others) that I will be buying a PS4 on release day! I will be buying a Xbox One at a later date for the exclusives but I think this time the playstation will be my primary console. So in my excitement I have dusted off my PS3 and bought 90 days of PS plus :)! This month free titles are incredible, I am currently addicted to Little Big Planet Karting and LOTR War in the North! Kingdom of Amular: Reckoning is also very cool, I definitely recommend investing in PS plus this month!
I am nearing the end of LOTR so I will do a write up on it when I'm done. Although very good over all, it does have some rather irritating elements!

So what did you all think of E3 :)? What games are you looking forward to? Are you jumping on the PS4 bandwagon? Or are you stay on the fence?
Leave your comments below ^_^

1 comment: